A Multi-faceted Automotive Repair And Service Shop in British Columbia
Give Your Vehicle The Treatment It Deserves
At Beetle Spa, our auto specialists know both foreign and domestic vehicles like the back of their hand. That’s why we are able to service nearly all the cars of various brands. However, we have to admit that Audi and Volkswagen are our favorite brands! Whether you need a prompt servicing for your car or want specialized repair services for your luxury vehicles, we have you covered.
Our Auto Maintenance And Repair Services
- Oil Change
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Fluid Inspection And Refill For Cooling system
- Brake Inspection And Repairs
- Power Steering Inspection And Repairs
- Transmission Inspection And Repairs
- Windshield Washer
- Drive Belt Inspection
- Hinge, Lock, And Latch Lubrication
- Exhaust System Inspection
- Leak Detection
- Front And Rear Wheel Drive Systems
- Steering System
- Suspension Component
- Universal Joints
- Boot Inspection
- Horn Inspection
- Windshield Wiper Inspection And Replacement
- Chassis, Steering, And Suspension Component Lubrication
- Tire Air Pressure Inspection And Adjustment
- Outside Light Inspection And Replacement
Our Tune-Up Services And Performance Inspections
- Fuel Filter Check
- Air Filter Check
- Battery Voltage Check
- Fuel Feedback Control Loop Check
- Spark Plug And Wires Check
- Hoses And Belts Check
- Clutch Adjustments
- Distributor Cap And Rotor Check
- Idle Speed Check
- Ignition Timing Check
- Exhaust Valve Check
- Engine Vacuum Inspection To Detect Air Leaks
- Fluids Check (Oil, Coolant, Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Brake)
Indication That Your Braking System Needs Servicing
- You sense that your car is taking longer to come to a stop.
- Your car wheels start moving left or right when you apply brakes.
- You feel vibrations in the steering wheel when you apply brakes.
- You hear a high-pitched noise (indicating worn brake calipers, drums, or rotors).
- You hear a grinding sound when you apply the brakes (indicating severe damage to brake pads or brake shoes).
- You have to push your brake pedal to the floor when you apply brakes (indicating a leak in the brake system or problems with the brake cylinder).
For us, your safety is our first priority. Beetle Spa mechanics are trained to inspect, diagnose, and repair all types of braking systems. Whether it is simple brake adjustments or installing anti-lock braking systems, our professionals can do it right away! Bring your car to our North Vancouver shop where our brake repair experts will solve the problem and get you back onto the road quickly!
Oil And Filter Service
Indication That Your Vehicle Needs An Oil Change
- Noise From Engine
- Problem With Engine Light
- Black Oil When You Check Oil Levels
- Oil Leakage
Your driving habits affect the interval of your oil changes. Our auto technicians will help you establish an oil change routine that fits your specific needs. We will also help you choose the right oil for your vehicle!